Make Your House Out of a Paper Plate
Materials You Will Need:
- Large paper plate
- Cardstock and/or construction paper
- Paint, markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Optional items: Stickers, pictures, sequins, pompoms, or cotton balls, popsicle sticks, or any other items you can think of to create your house
- Grab your paper plate and either draw the shape of your house or cut out the shapes with paper and glue them down.
- Remember to include doors, windows, and a chimney if you have one.
- Add things like trees, flowers, or bushes out front.
- Consider what season you are building your house in. Is it present day, or possibly summertime? If you’ve already decorated for the holidays don’t forget to add the lights.
- Fill the windows with things you love.
- What do you like most about your house?
- What makes a creature a monster?
- What does “home” mean to you? Is it the place or a feeling?
- Have you lived in more than one house in your life? If so, which was your favorite and why?
- Does your family decorate your house for the holidays? If so, do you decorate inside, outside, or both?
- What’s your favorite holiday to decorate for?
Paper Plate House Inspiration:
Get In Touch With Us
If you are interested in learning more about Creations For Cures, interested in volunteer opportunities or just have a question, please reach out to us.
Copyright Creations For Cures 2022 - PO Box 2113 Gresham, OR 97030