Materials You Will Need
- Canvas, poster board, or scrapbook paper
- 3″ white and colored cardstock paper
- Markers, crayons, or paints
- Glue/Mod Podge
- Step One: Lay down your poster board or canvas
- Step Two: Pull out the white card stock and draw things you are grateful for on each piece.
- Step Three: Either take the colored paper or decorate your own with paints, markers or crayons.
- Step Four: Arrange the pieces of paper in a quilt like pattern and glue them down.
You can substitute photos for some or all of your gratitude squares.
Gratitude Quilt Inspiration:
Get In Touch With Us
If you are interested in learning more about Creations For Cures, interested in volunteer opportunities or just have a question, please reach out to us.
Copyright Creations For Cures 2022 - PO Box 2113 Gresham, OR 97030