Create An Appreciation Jar
Materials You Will Need:
- Mason jar or small box
- Construction paper or cardstock
- Stickers, pom poms, buttons, beads, yarn, etc.
- Hot glue gun
- Pen or pencil
- Pick a friend or family member you want to show your appreciation for.
- Cut up small pieces of paper and write down words or phrases to describe what you love and admire about them.
- Grab your box or jar and begin to decorate it. You can lay down a base with construction paper and then adorn it. You might consider using colors and items that the recipient loves or that remind you of them.
- Consider what season you are building your house in. Is it present day, or possibly summertime? If you’ve already decorated for the holidays don’t forget to add the lights.
- Fill the box or jar with your folded notes and gift it to them.
- How often do you tell your friends and family what you admire or appreciate about them?
- How often do you compliment others about what’s inside them instead of their physical appearance?
- How do you feel when someone tells you they appreciate you?
- What does the word “appreciate” mean to you?
Appreciation Jar Inspiration:
Get In Touch With Us
If you are interested in learning more about Creations For Cures, interested in volunteer opportunities or just have question, please reach out to us.
Copyright Creations For Cures 2021 - PO Box 2113 Gresham, OR 97030